Hunt for the Ring: The latest LotR-themed board game

This game has already been released, though it can not yet be ordered where I live. In other words, I have not got a chance to play it yet, but I am really excited for it.

Hunt for the Ring is a 90–180 minutes game for 2 to 5 players. One player controls the hobbits that try to get from The Shire to Rivendell while the other players control the Nazgûl. This is a hidden movement game, meaning that the location of the hobbits is not visible to the Nazgûl players. I have only played one game with this mechanic before, Letters from Whitechapel, which is a game I recommend.

Since I have not played Hunt for the Ring yet there is really not much for me to say about it. I will perhaps review it in the future but for now I only wanted to share my excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wouldn't want Tom Bombadil in the movie

Tom Bombadil, illustrated by Tim and Greg Hildebrandt Although Tom Bombadil does not appear in Peter Jackson's or Ralph Bakshi'...